Nilakkal Mahadeva Temple 2 Nights/ 3Days
Nilakkal Mahadeva Temple is one of the sacred spots for Hindu pilgrims. Lord Shiva is the presiding deity here. A Devi temple is located nearby. Enroute to Sabarimala, this temple is sited at Nilakkal, which is 5 km from Plappally on the Pamba-Pathanamthitta Road.
- 1. Accommodation for 2 adults for 2 nights and 3 days in a Deluxe category of room.
- 2. Pure Vegetarian Breakfast and Dinner.
- 3. Complimentary one way Transfer from Trivandrum Airport or Kollam Railway station.
- 4. Complimentary to and from transfer to Sabarimala in an A/C cab.
- 5. Visit to famous Temples at Ochira, Chengannur and Aranmula.
- 6. Pooja facilities will be provided at the temple near The Beach Orchid.
- 7. Complimentary handy package for pilgrim which consists of:
- Black mundu (1)
- Blue mundu (1)
- Thulasi mala with pendent (1)
- Rudrakhsa mala with pendent (1)
- Framed photo of Ayyappan.(1)
- Shoulder bag (Thol Sanchi) (1)
- Irumudi Sanchi (1)
- Mudra sanchi (1)
- Agarbathi packet(2)
- Kerala Towel - black (Thorthumundu) (1)
- Kerala Towel - White (Thorthumundu) (1)
- 8. All Taxes included. Total Cost Rs.17,999 for 2 adults for 2 nights and 3 days in a deluxe room on Half Board basis
Note * Good physical health is essential as the last lap to up hill is on bare foot